What Is Project 10 Kids?
One of the best things about learning to live healthier is passing on that education to those in need of better nutrition. This is what we do through PROJECT 10™ Kids – a program that gives the Vi Community an opportunity to share the benefits of good nutrition and living healthier with the next generation. Every time someone reaches a 10-lb. goal through the PROJECT 10™ program, ViSalus donates 90 days of healthy meals, drinks and snacks on their behalf to helping a child on the path to a healthier lifestyle.
Project10k - Go the Distance...Make a Difference!
Nearly 5 million meals donated through Giving efforts
Want to give back?
Two great ways to contribute!
1. Enter PROJECT 10 at project10.vi.com
- Once you’ve achieved your first 10-lb. goal (lost 10 lbs. or built 10 lbs. of lean muscle), just submit your results
- Then choose where your meals are donated from a list of our PROJECT 10 Kids charity affiliates
- Each time you reach another 10-lb. goal, you can do this!
2. Donate through Vi Donation Match
- Every Vi Promoter has their own Promoter Giving Site (just go to yourusername.project10kids.com) where anyone can make a direct product donation to a Vi Charity Partner of their choice
- Because Vi doubles the impact by matching every donation, the more you give, the more we give!
To say, “When you lose, they win!” is our way of saying we’re on a mission much bigger than ourselves. Every person who succeeds through PROJECT 10 can say their first milestone helped support a child trying to live a better, healthier life.
CLICK HERE for some inspiring stories of children who have thrived through the PROJECT 10 Kids program!