Group Host Info for Summer Challenge 2015
Thanks for stepping up and hosting a Challenge Group! This April through August, thanks to the Summer Challenge, you and your Challenge Group participants can Check In & WIN!
As a Challenge Group Host, your role is important. Here’s everything you need to know to make sure you help as many people as possible earn Free Product Points this Summer.
CAN I HOST A CHALLENGE GROUP?
- You must be a Director High Rank or above
- A group is considered a Challenge Group if at least the Host + 3 people check in within 3 hours of each other and are all in the same physical location
- Every host and attendee must allow the mobile app to access date/time/geo-location information for purposes of determining Challenge Group qualification. If any information is missing, attendance will not count.
- Make sure your Challenge Group is listed in the directory on groups.challenge.com so that people can find your group and check in when they arrive.
HOW HOSTS CHECK IN
- Using your mobile device, or computer log onto checkin.challenge.com.
- Next, request a unique code. NOTE: Only do Step 3 once you’re physically at the Challenge Group location, right before your event begins.
Here’s why: Your code will expire within 3 hours of the time it’s sent.
- Underneath “Are you a Host?” click “CREATE A CODE”
- Give this exact code to your guests as they arrive at your event. Instruct them to enter it first thing when they CHECK IN at checkin.challenge.com on their mobile device.